Wednesday, February 8, 2023

OUTDOORSMAN'S CABIN FEVER SWAP MEET

 


    We had outdoor swap meets at the Brighton, MO Assembly of God Church for about 10 years, until a new preacher refused to let us use the gym, even though in those ten years we raised about 3,000 dollars for the church youth programs.
---GOOD NEWS. the Noble Baptist Church down the road to the south of Brighton, just a few miles north of Springfield on Hwy 13, has agreed to host another Outdoorsmans Swap Meet on Saturday, March 18. My good friend Steve Johnson is in charge and reserving table space for folks. Admission is free! I will be there with some of my LIghtnin' Ridge employees, selling my books and giving away free magazines (priced in stores at 8 dollars each). I hope many of my readers will come and meet with me. If you have outdoor gear to sell, reserve a table now. see the brochure attached.




No comments: