Friday, April 2, 2021

SWAP MEET UPDATE

 

 

        I need to tell folks that we aren’t going to be able to have our Grizzled Old Outdoorsman’s swap meet in April because I haven’t been able to find a place large enough that will allow us to have the 1,000 people we are expecting in attendance… but we WILL have it this year, maybe in September.  I will keep you informed.  However… I will be taking folks out to my special wilderness area on Truman Lake, via pontoon boat, on Saturday, April 17.  At midday we will have a big fish fry on the lake and I hope to teach people how to find morel mushrooms that afternoon. I will also show you an area that is much like it was 200 years ago, with huge timber and a great variety of wildlife.  The hikes we take into the woods are not strenuous.  We start from Wheatland Mo at 9 in the morning and come in at sunset.  To join us just give me a call at 417-777-5227 or email me at lightninridge47@gmail.com   

No comments: