Saturday, March 7, 2020

The Truth About the Missouri Department of Conservation


         I think it is time to do this. Too many people are saying, “How do we fight back against the corruption of the Missouri Department of Conservation, the bullying of innocent people by agents who lie, steal and plant evidence the allows them to come into homes and violate the law.” Sometime this year I will publish this book, which will name some names and tell the blind supporters of the MDC what they do not know, and how the MDC keeps it hidden by controlling the state’s media. I will make it available free of charge. But I need help.
         It will cost a lot of money to print and get a copy to each state legislator. MDC will tell everyone I am doing it to make money…but this will cost me thousands, and I am glad to pay it. If you want to help, you can mail a donation for this purpose to: LROJ
Corning Printing Acct., Box 22, Bolivar, MO 65613. We will place all donations in a special account, which I cannot draw from. Every $2 we get will print a book.  I’ll get no money for this effort. Every donation will make it possible to get the book into the hands of people who think the MDC is a wonderful agency. My book will change their minds. After it is published, we will re-form an organization of people who are fed up and want to fight back. We need a thousand people in this organization to start making a difference.
         Contact me to help get the book finished and circulated, and please spread this to your friends.  Larry Dablemont

No comments: