Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Speaking at Wild Game Dinner

 
Wild Game Dinner
Feb 22, 2018
7 p.m. to 8 p.m.


Mark your calendars… I am speaking at a Wild Game Dinner on February 22 from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m.  It will be held at The New Hope Fellowship Church, Springdale, AR, which is located off I-49. Take the Siloam Springs Exit (West) and go the first stoplight (Gene George Blvd) and turn right at the Pilot Station. The church is down the road on the right across from the entrance to the Harber Meadows subdivision. The address is 850 Gene George Blvd… church phone 479-750-4673.

I would love to meet you! Bring friends and relatives... children are welcome. I will have all 9 of my books and will be giving away free copies of my magazine, THE LIGHTNIN’ RIDGE OUTDOOR JOURNAL.
 
         

     

No comments: