Wednesday, December 18, 2019

NEW INFO ON MY BOOK, "THE TRUTH ABOUT THE MDC"


-->
The response I had to the first news about my upcoming book, “The Truth about the Missouri Department of Conservation”  was overwhelming.  So here is what I need for everyone to know…. Yes, your experiences with this corrupt bunch, with agents who break the law and violate your rights, is solicited.  It is best if you can write those things down and either email or mail them to me!  Here is the way to do it.  The mail…  larry dablemont Box 22, Bolivar, Mo. 65613 or email--- lightninridge47@gmailcom.  DO NOT WORRY AT THIS POINT ABOUT SENDING MONEY!!!  I will let everyone know at the appropriate time next summer about donating to pay the printer.  The book itself will be free, and people all over Missouri will know when it is ready and how to help.

Since I do not want anyone to think I am profiting in anyway for this project, checks will need to be made out to Corning Printing Company, not me!  But that will come later.
Just yesterday I talked in person to a man who had an amazing story about a game warden who took his deer rifle out of his pick-up with witnesses watching, wrote him a 300 dollar ticket and made an attempt to keep the rifle.  This man went to a judge named John Beeler and had the case thrown out and the agent was ordered to give the rifle back, because he had broken the law by taking it with no search warrant. He opened the pickup and essentially committed a theft of property.  The hunter did not have to pay the fine, but it took him much of a year to get the rifle.  He finally got it back by going to the sheriffs department.

There are so many stories like this I can substantiate, that book may take 400 pages.  I want your experiences with this bunch, and I will guarantee you the book is going to make some big changes.  I will need your help getting a copy to all legislators next year.                                                     
BE PATIENT, WE WILL GET IT DONE, AND ALL WHO HAVE BEEN VICTIMIZED CAN HAVE A WAY TO HAVE THEIR EXPERIENCES KNOWN.

Larry dablemont


No comments: