Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Open House and sale on Lightnin’ Ridge


         This coming Saturday, October 21, we will have a good time up here on Lightnin’Ridge with our open-house event wherein I will be selling off lots of the memorabilia I grew up with… old guns and rods and reels and fishing lures I used as far back as 1959.  The place has boats and canoes for sale, beautiful artwork and antiques galore.  The list of items for sale is too much to print.  You can visit my museum and see what a mature oak-hickory forest looks like by walking our trails. 
       We will have enough cake and coffee and iced tea for everyone.   We’ll open the gate at 9 a.m.  Here’s how to find us…   Take Highway 32 from the Bolivar, Mo. square, east one mile, and turn north (left) on Highway D  (Pomme de Terre Avenue).  Drive five miles north, cross the Pomme de Terre River bridge and immediately on the other side turn east (right) on 390th Road.  Our place is two miles east on a high ridge, and there is a big sign there which says, Lightnin’ Ridge Publishing    Address.. 1581 East 390th Road.   I hope you can come, I will be here all day to welcome you.

No comments: