Thursday, May 14, 2015

THE LAUGHING TREE

-->
         I was walking through the woods and I came to a small creek which I started to cross.  I stepped on a small slick stone and my feet went out from under me.  As I got up, a little wet, a little muddy, and a little sore, I heard someone laughing.
 
         I was way back in the wilderness and I couldn’t believe someone had seen me fall.  Then I looked around and it was this sycamore tree, laughing uncontrollable.  I knew no one would believe me so I took this photo of it, and then I asked what that tree found to be so funny.
 
         It never changed expression or said a word.  It just kept laughing.  When I left it was still just like this, laughing away.  I think I might just go back again someday with a hatchet.  I bet it will quit laughing then.


 

No comments: